Do you love Downtown and want to find a way to support it’s growth while networking with other Downtowners and having fun?
If you’ve ever thought about getting involved with your Downtown Residents Association, now is the time! Each year we have board elections in February, so now is the time to start thinking about if a spot on our board could be right for you!
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have experience or interest in marketing
- Have experience or interest in event planning
- Are a downtown business owner or work for a downtown business
- Work in the public sector / city government
- Are interested in a secretary role
- Love downtown!
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team, so if you would like to submit your name for a bid on the ballot this year, please leave a comment below or send a note to us via the contact page.
Please note: Board members must be DRAC members 90 days prior to the election, so all eligible candidates must be members by November 23rd, 2017. Join here now!